FriendlySimmers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FriendlySimmers

Sims2 Sims3 and sims4

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
~*Welcome To Friendly Simmers*~

Bringing you an Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Okie
Admin
Okie

update - Bringing you an Update Empty
PostBringing you an Update

Hi! I'm so sorry as it seems like I've been gone a long time!

I thought I would let you know what is happening right now. As you know, Psychedelicsim has teamed up with me to re-create Pleasantview for Sims 3. I completed all of the lots and families and she has almost completed the world now. We have a few more additions to make, but it is coming along so spectacularly! I can hardly wait for it to be ready and issued to share with everyone!

We also need to get back to helping to get Autumn Island ready for release as well, which we have been neglecting over our excitement creating Pleasantview.

So - between my rl work that I also had to get done and trying to get Pleasantview ready, it seems my head has been buried in the sand and I've finally come up for a breath! Anyway, I wanted to stop by and say hello to my bfff's as I've missed you all so much!!

As soon as we have Pleasantview ready for release and ul'd, I will be sure to supply a link for you because I just know you all will love it! I can't believe I created all the builds for it. My "partner" will add a few of her own creations before we finalize it as well!!

I hope you are all doing well and I will see you soon!!

Love,
Melody
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/OkieOK01
Share this post on: reddit

Bringing you an Update :: Comments

Pierre
Re: Bringing you an Update
Post Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:05 pm by Pierre
thank you for the update melody my bfff looking forward in downloading the sims3 version of pleasent view lol
Okie
Post Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:20 pm by Okie
Thank You Pierre, my bfff!!
Post Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:02 pm by Guest
Oh, hey Melody my bfff!!!♥️ Thank you so much for the update and I'm so excited to be downloading Pleasent View for the The Sims 3...sooo awsome!!!! :yay3: :sweet2: Take your time
Okie
Post Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:02 pm by Okie
:hugs2:
Post Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:00 am by Guest
Aww,... :hugs2: back!!! :sweet:
Post  by Sponsored content

Bringing you an Update

Page 1 of 1