FriendlySimmers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FriendlySimmers

Sims2 Sims3 and sims4

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
~*Welcome To Friendly Simmers*~

Will not be online on friendly simmers for most of the summer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pierre
Admin
Pierre

Will not be online  on friendly simmers for most of the summer Empty
PostSubject: Will not be online on friendly simmers for most of the summer   Will not be online  on friendly simmers for most of the summer I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 9:25 am

Hello to all of my bfff and fellow staff members of friendly simmers,

Please note that i will not be online on friendly simmers for most of the summer as i will have alot to do around the house for 1 thing and second i need a break from the site so if i am needed to be contacted please contact coriangel via pm that will forward me the message via email but if the message is related to security issues please, contact nick and pink princess for any security related issues. The main reason i am taking this break is i will soon be planing a vacation so my onlinetime will be for doing research for airline prices and the best departing time ect, and also i went to take some time for myself to enjoy playing the sims3. But will be avalable but just need sometime off.

Thank you.

Pierre

*Edit: in case of emergency that requires my imidiate attention please email me at red.rosetea@hotmail.com but only incase of emergency other wise please pm coriangel who is friendlysimmers coadmin

Thankyou

Last edited by Pierre on Wed May 29, 2013 9:38 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Small update)
Back to top Go down
https://friendlysimmers.canadian-forum.com

Will not be online on friendly simmers for most of the summer
Page 1 of 1