FriendlySimmers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FriendlySimmers

Sims2 Sims3 and sims4

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
~*Welcome To Friendly Simmers*~

May Flower Farm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nefertiti781
registered members
registered members
nefertiti781

May Flower Farm Empty
PostSubject: May Flower Farm   May Flower Farm I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 4:07 pm

="Comic Sans Ms">hi guy's

as some of you know i've been away for a bit and come back feeling much better anf just full of ideas. well one Idea i had has turned out pretty well, i adore horses and used to do a lot of horse riding when i was just a kid anyway not going off topic there lol i decided to build a horse ranch for the sims 3 and have my sim become a breeder so far she has to horses a stallion and a mare the stallion is an arabian horse called Cashew and the mare is a shire horse named Chardonnay they are just beautiful and my pride and joy as well as my sims lol so far chardonnay is expecting her first foal and of course this will be the very first foal born at May :flower: farm so it is quite exciting. anyway i started up a blog for the farm where all the horses are available for downloading and there is also a bit about the farm and the owner and also all the elder horses will eventually be up for downloading as they will be retiring Smile sounds pretty cool eh? anyway feel free to follow the blog would love some followers Smile eventually i will set up some contests and stuff for equestrians to enter all the horses are pure breeds and No mixed horses will be on the farm but if any mixed horses to happen to be on the farm i will upload them. i have also set up an fb page for the farm so simmers can keep up to date with what's going on, on the farm, who is doing what etc ok so here is the link to
eventually i will take requests for breeding once i get a few more horses and different breeds so requests will be for me to breed one breed with another from simmers then i will upload the foals Smile so feel free to follow both blog and fb page and leave any comments Smile x x x
Back to top Go down
http://tssf.forumotion.co.uk/

May Flower Farm Empty
PostSubject: Re: May Flower Farm   May Flower Farm I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 11:11 am

Cool...thanks a lot for the information!!!sweet2
Back to top Go down
Joset426
Admin
Joset426

May Flower Farm Empty
PostSubject: Re: May Flower Farm   May Flower Farm I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 6:14 pm

This sounds like a really cool Blog Neff ! Can't wait to see all the baby horses  red 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

May Flower Farm Empty
PostSubject: Re: May Flower Farm   May Flower Farm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

May Flower Farm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FriendlySimmers :: Staff Office :: nefertiti781 's office-
Jump to: