FriendlySimmers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FriendlySimmers

Sims2 Sims3 and sims4

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
~*Welcome To Friendly Simmers*~

Pleasantview recreated for Sims 3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Okie
Admin
Okie

Pleasantview recreated for Sims 3 Empty
PostPleasantview recreated for Sims 3

I didn't want to say anything until the world was ready for release. But after starting my recreations for Pleasantview, Psychedicsims and I have teamed up to do a total recreation. I have re-created almost all of the lots, including the 3 Community lots from Pleasantview. Carrie will be creating the actual world and possibly some of the builds, depending on what I've not been able to do myself. She however will be designing the entire World, laying all the roads and matching it as closely as possible to the original Sims 2 version of Pleasantview. So far I've completed all but 4 of the lots. Some I have shared with you here, but just those that included family recreations. The unoccupied homes are all available at Neighborly Sims as well as the 3 renovated Community lots that have been refurbished to utilize Sims 3 Game community lots AND I've also recreated Woodland Park which I've tagged as a Fishing Spot. We will be adding additional parks once the world has been layed out and ready to accept my lots.

the last 4 builds that need to be recreated are nightmares and I'm not even sure I want to attempt them, however, will try in order to make our Sims 3 version of Plesantview match as closely as possible to the original Sims 2 version.

We have not yet set-up the special thread for this team project, but when it is ready, I will post a link here.

Meanwhile, if you would like to check out what I've done so far, you will find the Residential Homes here:

http://www.flyingacres.com/NS/index.php?PHPSESSID=icoo52lmmbcnebrlfq54vlhli1&board=55.0

and the Community Lots here: http://www.flyingacres.com/NS/index.php?board=56.0

I've been very excited about doing this renovation since I started some time back. I was actually going to attempt making the world myself (it would have been my first) - but I jumped at the chance to team up with Psychedlicsim when she offered to do the world for me!! She is so talented and creative and has created a wonderful world that I totally love. So I am extremely happy to have her do this world and to Team up with her on this project.

I look forward to bringing you more information as everything progresses.

:happy2:

P.S. Since I am very involved right now with this and also helping out with other Worlds in progress, I will not be taking requests for the time being. Thank you for understanding.

Last edited by Okie on Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/OkieOK01
Share this post on: reddit

Pleasantview recreated for Sims 3 :: Comments

Pierre
Re: Pleasantview recreated for Sims 3
Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:32 pm by Pierre
Thank you for posting this melody my bfff i will go have a look later today

*Edit: i know you can do it melody my bfff as i think you have great talent as well :pinkheart:
Okie
Post Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:47 pm by Okie
Thank you Pierre!!

:thank you: :sweet:
Okie
Post Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:26 am by Okie
To follow the progress of Pleasantview, I've finally been able to set up the Team thread for Carrie and I and it can be seen here:

http://www.flyingacres.com/NS/index.php?topic=2499.0

I am currently working on 210 Wright Way and will also ul it here as Cori has requested it. I've posted a couple of pictures on the Pleasantview Project Thread to show my progress on it so far, if you would like to check it out (the link above).

Thank you all!! :sweet:
Post Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:09 pm by Guest
Soooo awesome!!! :yay3: :sweet2: I know that you can do it, as well because like Pierre said, you have wonderful talent and I admire you!!!:sweet:
Okie
Post Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:17 pm by Okie
Thank you very much Cori! I really appreciate that!! (I've ul'd 210 Wright Way for you in the ul section). xoxo
Post Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:36 pm by Guest
Your very welcome!!! xoxo :sweet: RedRose :hug: :hi5:

Pleasantview recreated for Sims 3

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FriendlySimmers :: Okie 's blog-
Jump to: