FriendlySimmers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FriendlySimmers

Sims2 Sims3 and sims4

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
~*Welcome To Friendly Simmers*~

[solved]sims cant goto university workaround

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
reaper66689
fs security
reaper66689

[solved]sims cant goto university workaround Empty
PostSubject: [solved]sims cant goto university workaround   [solved]sims cant goto university workaround I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:16 am

1. Go to your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Saves folder.
2. Go into the save folder you are having the problems on.
3. There should be two files, one package file and a NHD file with Sims University in the name. Delete both of these files, and you should be able to send your sim to university with No problems.

The only thing about using this workaround is that if you have friends at the university already, it creates a new university, so the sims you meet at the new university will be duplicates, and will NOT have the relationships you had before.

thanks to VenomixSim for this workaround

Last edited by pinkprincess on Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:27 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : now is a sticky note and will be kept open for others to comment on)
Back to top Go down
http://sims3uk.forumotion.co.uk
pinkprincess
fs security
pinkprincess

PostSubject: Re: [solved]sims cant goto university workaround   [solved]sims cant goto university workaround I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:21 am

does it work nick
Back to top Go down
reaper66689
fs security
reaper66689

PostSubject: Re: [solved]sims cant goto university workaround   [solved]sims cant goto university workaround I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:23 am

pinkprincess wrote:
does it work nick

yes hayley it works may have to do it loads of times till ea fix it be a Shocked if they did
Back to top Go down
http://sims3uk.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [solved]sims cant goto university workaround   [solved]sims cant goto university workaround I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[solved]sims cant goto university workaround
Page 1 of 1