FriendlySimmers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FriendlySimmers

Sims2 Sims3 and sims4

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
~*Welcome To Friendly Simmers*~

my first sims upcoming project

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pierre
Admin
Pierre

Sims - my first sims upcoming project Empty
PostSubject: my first sims upcoming project   Sims - my first sims upcoming project I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 9:41 pm

Hello everyone,

for the sims3 when i get my new computer i plan on creating the kidd video characters as sims3 sims for fellow simmers to enjoy in there game if you would like other cartoon characters please post a request for me in the main request forum. And cori my bfff if you can fine for me on google a picture of jem and the holigramm for the sims3 i will be happy to create them for you from my new computer yay3

Sims - my first sims upcoming project Sdf_zpsdbe080ed
Back to top Go down
https://friendlysimmers.canadian-forum.com

Sims - my first sims upcoming project Empty
PostSubject: Re: my first sims upcoming project   Sims - my first sims upcoming project I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:40 pm

Pierre wrote:
And cori my bfff if you can fine for me on google a picture of jem and the holigramm for the sims3 i will be happy to create them for you from my new computer yay3
sweet2 yay3 Totally(instead of them saying, "truely) outragous!!!laughter
Back to top Go down

my first sims upcoming project
Page 1 of 1