FriendlySimmers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FriendlySimmers

Sims2 Sims3 and sims4

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
~*Welcome To Friendly Simmers*~

How to install sims3 custom content

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pierre
Admin
Pierre

How to install sims3 custom content Empty
PostSubject: How to install sims3 custom content   How to install sims3 custom content I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:53 am

hello to all my fellow friendlysimmers members and (very best friends of friendlysimmers),

here is a small tut on how to install cc the best way to avoid a game freeze when installing cc would be to save your game and return to desktop next open your download folder where you downloaded the cc next open your Sims3 launcher and select the download tab when you have place your download if its a sims3 back in your my document/electronic arts/sims3/download (same process for .package folder but its the mod folder that you select not the old way to install mods.package because of ambition).

voila your new cc is install but i will be lievaing this sticky thread open incase you have question that the staff will answer to the best of ther abilaty and knowledge.
Back to top Go down
https://friendlysimmers.canadian-forum.com

How to install sims3 custom content
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FriendlySimmers :: Friendly Simmers Tutorials and Help :: Friendly simmers Sims3 game Help-
Jump to: